Wednesday 3 October 2012

Day Seventy-Eight

Niamh had to go to the dentist today. I had my walk in the dark it was so early. No one out but us.

Lorraine came today. She likes throwing my Red Ball. I like Lorraine. Maybe she can help me train Craig. He is very stubborn.

Emmet got a new computer today. It is very light. He better be careful. Sometimes he reads on my patio. It is so light the squirrels will steal it. They would sell it to the raccoons. Raccoons are smarter than squirrels Uncle Bill says.


Niamh is late because her bus was full. She says some of the people on the bus are very odd.

Maybe Ollie or I should go with her. I have never been on a bus. Ollie says he has been on the Toronto subway. He must be very brave. Ollie has one blue eye and a brown one. Sometimes he looks very scary. He is big too. I have bigger teeth.

Zita is at school so Niamh is taking me for my walk. Craig says if I pull there will be no treats for me. That would be sad. 

I was perfect. I got treats.

Niamh got her hair cut. Not so much as my haircuts. Just a little. She had so much hair she could not keep her head up. She looks very pretty. I know these things. Zita says I am very pretty. It is known.

Niamh is talking to her dragon to do her home work. It must be a very small dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment