Friday 19 October 2012

Day Ninety-Four

A rainy day.  A man come over to ask Craig about getting computers to get people make decisions. I was very good and slept in the kitchen to watch. Just in case.

Everyone is very busy. Zita is writing about ladies and Emmet is writing about Kipling.

Mr. Kipling writes poems that rhyme. They are the best kind of poems Craig says. I don't know I can't read yet. Craig reads poems to me. Some are very exciting. Some are not.

There are squirrels digging up my flowers. Zita throws stones at them. That is good.

Niamh is taking care of her friends birds. One of the is very big. Maybe it would like squirrels.

A nice person from India wrote to say Emmet would like India if he went. That is true.

They have elephants in India. Uncle Bill told me so. He has been there. It is hot in India he said. I may be too furry for hot places Niamh said. I like the snow on my face.

Zita is going away tomorrow with her lady friends for a night. I have stay here and make sure the rest of my family eat properly.  Not just ice tea and peanut butter. It is hard being the dog in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment