Wednesday 10 October 2012

Day Eight-Five

Uncle Bill came over. He got a turkey. He showed Emmet the picture. Uncle Bill said it was a very small turkey. Turkeys are not smarter than Uncle Bill. That is good.

Squirrels in my garden. Eating my vegetables. Zita says it was too cold and the vegetables left were not good to eat. Maybe they will die. They were eating and eating and no matter how much I barked they ignored me. I hate squirrels.

Maybe Uncle Bill can come over and shoot them. Say they were pretending to be turkeys.

I had to go to see Dr. Smith. I had a sore ear. He gave Zita some cream for my ear, It smells funny.

Emmet is making dinner. It smells good. Emmet drops stuff when he cooks. That is good.

They nearly forgot to feed me. Dinner was very late. I had to have lettuce from making dinner. That was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment