Friday 26 October 2012

Day One Hundred and One

Jessie came over last night to help train Niamh's dragon. It was not being a good listener.

I am a good listener. Except for squirrels.

Niamh was sick last. Her friend gave it to her. She should have said no thank you.

Craig drove Niamh to her school. She had to get her homework.

When he got home he threw my Red Ball. I was waiting for him at the window. I had my Red Ball already for him when he opened the gate. He was happy to see it.

He said I was very persistent. That is true. That is why Bouviers are good dogs for taking care of people. We don't forget what our job is. People do.

People get too distracted and forget what they are supposed to do. I think sometimes they forget on purpose.

Zita and Niamh are out. They have to get Niamh a winter coat. I just let mine grow. I am very warm. I keep Craig and Zita's feet warm at night. Then I get too hot and sleep on my floor bed.

Emmet got out of his Romans Are The Best class ten minutes early. He says ten minutes doesn't count as early.

It is very warm today I slept at the back door in the sun. That was nice.

Craig is very stubborn. He was at his computer. I cried and cried and I had to poke him with my nose before he came out and Threw My Red Ball.

It was nice outside. He should have been outside playing with me all afternoon. If he spends too much time inside he will be Emmet. It is known 

No comments:

Post a Comment