Saturday 27 October 2012

Day One Hundred and Two

Emmet and Chris went to a new hamburger store. It is beside Niamh's toe dance store. Emmet likes the Hintonburger better.  It is cheaper too. Chris's house is broken. Too much electricity.  He said it went bang. His dog Seven was scared he said.  He was scared too I bet.  Too many broken houses. That is sad.

Craig and Zita had Indian food last night.  I had carrots as a treat.

Niamh came home hungry and had the rest of the Indian food. She gave me some nam bread. Dr Smith would not mind. It was very chewy. I liked it. Emmet should try it. It won't hurt his tummy. The gentleman from India who wrote me is probably right. But Emmet is stubborn like Craig.

Niamh stole Craig's chair last night.  She is not very good at stearing it. She got lost in the kitchen. I had to show her the way back to the bed room. She should not take the chair. It is Craig's chair. I don't like changes.

Paul is in England so Zita and walked with Craig to his breakfast with all the old guys. I pulled a bit and Zita was sad.  On the way home we went on the streets I know and I was much better. It is better when things are the same for me.

Emmet has gone off with Sava and Chris to see a movie. Niamh is toe dancing and making a costume with her friend Julia.

I have to stay here because Zita is writing her essay. It is easier to write if I am there on the bed keeping her company she said. That is good.  She does not mind if I fall asleep.

Craig is in the den watching his football teams. They are not losing. He is surprised.  Me too.

The radio says there is going to be a big storm. I can't go out in storms. I get too wet.  It is going to be very windy the radio said. Maybe it will blow all the squirrels out of the trees.  That would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment