Monday 8 October 2012

Day Eighty-Three

Saw a squirrel on my walk this morning  and ran away to catch it. It ran up a tree and I got in trouble. It was a mistake and I was sad.  When I got home I got up on to the bed and slept beside Craig untill he got up to throw my Red Ball.

Maybe every one will forget.

Sometimes squirrels get the better of me.  I don't know why.  It is embarrassing. Craig understands he says he has done some embarrassing things too.  I don't think it was squirrels.  Zita says it was before her time and she is not responsible.

Uncle Bill would know.  But he is too good at keeping secrets,  He knows I am a mountain goat. He promised not to tell anyone. That is good.

Paul is going to England. Heather's house must be broken again. Heather's house is made of chocolate bars Paul said.  Zita would like that.

We watched a Terry Pratchett movie.  They have huge elephants and even bigger turtles.  They are very silly movies. They are Emmet's favourites.   It is known.

Went for my walk.. Had to use the nose collar.  I hate my nose collar. It says I don't listen very well. It is embarrassing.  Saw the ducks.  They quacked at me. I hate ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment