Monday 1 October 2012

Day Seventy-Six

I had a very nice time with the twins. It was nice of them to ask me over. Niamh came over later. They said I was very good. I was.

When I came home I could smell cheese. Cheese everywhere.

Maybe I will stay for the next party. But it is hard to be very good when there is a lot of cheese around.

I like Mr. Nicastro's store. He has lots of smelly cheese. Zita says it is a dangerous place. That is why I go with her. It is always good to have a big black dog with you she says. It is true.

Ollie is back from Toronto. He can help us with the squirrels.

I had a nice walk this morning. The ducks are leaving to go on vacation. They should take the squirrels with them.

Zita said Sue mentioned that I had missed a day of my blog. I had hoped no one had noticed. Oh well.

Emmet came home from school and I had to chase him all around before he would give me my Blue Bone. Maybe Emmet will get his his own for Christmas. He will still steal mine. It is known

No comments:

Post a Comment