Thursday 4 October 2012

Day Seventy-Nine

I had a small problem with the ducks this morning. I got a "talking to".  It was worth it. They all flew away. Silly ducks.

Niamh is going to get new shoes for her toes. She just got underwear for her toes. I don't understand.

Emmet likes his new computer. He told me he will keep it safe from the squirrels. That is good. Emmet listens to me. He is not as stubborn as Craig. Emmet gives me cheese.

Niamh told me that in ten days I will be two. There will be a party and I can go to it. I hope there is cheese.

Zita is at school studying for an exam.  She will be home for my walk. She told me so. That is good. I will ignore the ducks.

We did not see any ducks so I was perfect.

Niamh has a holiday tomorrow. Emmet does too. He will sleep all morning. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment