Sunday 14 October 2012

Day Eighty-Nine

I had a quiet day. It is raining and they dont want me to go out and drink the water from the roof.  I have to stay inside.

I jumped up on Niamh tall bed and nearly fell off because I am a bit big. She caught me. That is good.

Niamh went out to help with a birthday party. Zita is helping paint Susan's broken house. It is nearly fixed.  That is good. Susan got one of our extra beds for her broken house. It is good we collect beds.

Emmet is reading another long book all about going to India. There are no dogs in it he says. Too bad. Long books are better if there are dogs in them.

Craig is fixing Zita's computer so it can speak dragon. Computers must be difficult to talk to I think.

Niamh came home and I jumped up on her tall bed and went to sleep.  She has a cozy bed. That is good.

Cara is here and they are laughing a lot. I am going to the den and sleep on the sofa. Craig is watching his teams loose.  He needs new teams I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment