Tuesday 16 October 2012

Day Ninety-One

Niamh made a top hat for school. I don't know why. She is going to be an evil person on her computer game. I don't know why.  She lost her person on that game.  She was upset. Maybe that is why she is evil now. That is sad.

I bet the Black Dog with the White Tail did it.  I saw him today.  He stayed on the other side of the street. That is good.  He is friends with the squirrels.

Emmet got an A on his Punics test.  That is good.  He was happy. He worked very hard.  No more elephants I bet.

Zita had to go to her board meeting last night. They are long.  I can't go to sleep until she gets home. It is the rule.  Everybody needs to be home before I can go to sleep. If they are not here how do I know if they need me.  It is hard being a dog. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment