Thursday 25 October 2012

Day One Hundred

Not a good day. Too confusing.

Craig got up and did not even throw my Red Ball. Or Brush his teeth. Niamh had a dead phone and Craig had to go to her school with a box of electricity for it.

That is not how the day starts. It is confusing and I don't like confusing.

When he came home he had to drink his coffee. He did not throw my Red Ball. It took forever to drink his coffee.

Emmet called from his university. He left all his money here and was going to die of thirst very soon he said. That would be sad.

Craig had to drive to the university with Emmet's wallet. Emmet's wallet has a dragon of it. Emmet likes dragons.

I don't like it when things are changed. I don't know what I am supposed to do when no one is where they are supposed to be.

Niamh came home early. Emmet is late. Too confusing. It is not nice to be confused. Craig told me it was all fine and threw my Red Ball a lot this afternoon. I don't think it is fine.

They should all be here where they should be. Where I can know where they are. It is my job. It is known.

It is not easy being the dog in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment