Saturday 13 October 2012

Day Eighty-Eight

I had a nice birthday. I got presents. That was nice.

They sang Happy Birthday to me. Craig can't sing very well. I did not tell him.

I ate something in the garden and had a very sick tummy last night. I am ok now. I don't know why I eat garbage. It always makes me sick.

Zita and Craig said they like the other rug in the living room better anyway. That is good.

Emmet came up from his room very late. He was writing an essay. He went for a walk; He cant think any more he said. Zita tells him he does not eat enough. He stole my Red Ball on his way out and I had to chase him to get it back. He is very silly.

Niamh is toe dancing and Zita is at school because she has a big exam. Craig threw the Red Ball a lot of times. That is good.

I am going to have a nap. Having a sick tummy makes you tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment