Thursday 11 October 2012

Day Eighty-Six

I walked Niamh to the bus stop this morning. I got a bit of a bagel, but I pulled too much and had to have my nose collar on.

The papers came today. It is always very exciting when the papers come. I don't get to help though. I would like to help.

I bet I could carry lots of papers to the cars. But they don't let me. Some times I forget and bark at the people. Oh well

Zita forgot her rain coat at the university.

Niamh has a bad headache and had to come home from school. That is too bad. I will sleep on her bed. That will make her better.

Emmet went out and got her a bagel. She shared it with me.

Zita has to put Dr. Smith's cream in my ears. It is not nice but I get a carrot treat when it is done. Carrots are crunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment