Friday 18 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Four

When we got up this morning we did not go for our good morning walk.

Because now there was way too much snow.

Because last night while had our little party it was snowing all the time.

And now there is so much snow in my side yard I might have gotten lost. Under all the snow. 

So Zita said we should stay inside. Oh my goodness me.

And you could not even see our own sidewalk. Oh my goodness me.



And today is Niamh’s all day at her nice university day. 

So she walked all the way there. My goodness me.

On the road because the sidewalks were all full up to the top. 

When Craig got up I had to keep him company.

Because Zita had an important meeting she did not want to go to. 

But it had to be a very quiet meeting.

So I could not just stay in our office.

In case I might be a way too much barking dog.

If the move the snow machines came on our street.

So I had to stay in the living room and help Craig have his sticky cinnamon bun breakfast. 

But I really wanted to be in our office so I could be Zita’s very best assistant. But I had to stay in the living room. 

So I just looked out the window and was a bit of a sad dog. 


And Zita’s meeting was not all finished until lunchtime. 

But we could not go for a lovely walk until she moved lots of the way too much snow.

And I could not help. 

But when she was finished we got all dressed and went only for a little walk.

Because the snow was so deep it was had to walk in. Oh well. 

But is was as sunny as could be outside. And not way too cold.



So I did not wear my very warm coat. I only had to wear my purple boots.

My friend Emmet told us that last night there was even snow in Cork. But not so very much.

But everybody was very surprised. Oh my goodness me. 

We did not watch our detectives program last night.

Because we stayed at the dining room table until our very bedtime.

Everybody was telling stories. 

And Miss Emily brought us delicious giant cupcakes for our dessert. Ha.

But they were not for dogs chocolate cupcakes. Too bad for me.

So I got green beans instead. Green beans are my favourite too. 

When our rascal ladies work was all finished Zita went for an empty her head walk. 

I did not go. Because it was time for my before dinner nap. 

Kathy and Richard are coming to our house tonight. And we are going to have lots and lots of pizzas. Ha.

But Zita cooked some delicious bacon. I could smell it even when I was asleep.

But it was for a tasty salad. It was not for me. Oh well. 

We got even more go fast medals. 



For jumping very high on ski’s. And even going upside down. That is a very scary game. 

I would not like to play that game. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment