Monday 14 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four and Ninety

It was another too cold outside day today.

So Zita and I had our together breakfast and then we went to our rascal ladies office.

Because it was go back to work Monday. Oh well.

Miss Sash drove Niamh to her doctor today.

And then Sash and Niamh cleaned Sash’s sometimes house. It was a bit very messy. Oh dear. 

Craig did not get up even a bit early. Ha. He just listened to his book for a long time. 

Today is Mister Saint Valentines very own day. 

That is the day when you know who loves you. Ha. 

Craig said I am our family’s valentine. 

Because everybody loves me. 

Even when I am a too much barking dog. Ha. Good for me. 

We have some boxes of chocolates. One for Craig’s mother. 

And another one for all the nice nurses at her little apartment. That was a good idea. 

Zita and I went for a lunchtime walk. And it was still very cold outside.



But we are very brave and we went anyway. Ha.

And when we got home and I was all warm again it was my lunch time.

And I got cheesie bits on top of my lunch.

Then I went to keep Zita company in our lovely warm office. Ha. 

I have my own comfy rug in our office. Just for me. 

So I stayed there all afternoon. 

Just in case Zita needed me right away. That is an important job. 

Then we had our together dinner. We had green beans too. 

But it was only Craig and Zita and I for our dinner.

Because Niamh was at a stretch every bit of yourself all over class. 

And when she got home she was as tired as can be. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita and I watched the lady detective again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment