Tuesday 15 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety One

It was a get up early for for Zita and Niamh and I.

Because today is Niamh’s early in the morning class at her university.

Because it was not way too cold today she went for a very fast walk to her nice university.

And right away it was time for Zita and I to go to our rascal ladies work.

But when Craig was all awake I helped him with our together toasts. 

We had very fat toasts today. And strawberries jam too. 

But then it was time for me to go back to work in our office. Oh well. 

At lunchtime Zita and I went for our walk in the lots and lots of sunshine. 



I wore my all brand new purple boots today. Ha. 

Zita says I am as stylish as Niamh. Ha. Good for us. 

This morning the present man brought even more shoes for Niamh. That is why we are so stylish. 

Because of our feet. Ha. 

But it was still very cold outside so we had to wear our warmest coats too. 



We did not go on our all the time same way walk. 

We went up my other street instead. 

Because we had to go and give our friend Brenda something to fix her computer. My goodness.


After that we went to Craig’s mother’s little apartment. To bring lots of chocolates for her.

And for all the nice nurses too. Ha. That was a very good idea.

I was a very good delivery dog today. That is an important job. Good for us.

Then we went to see our all empty ponds. 

They are more interesting when they are all full up with water. 

And my friends the ducks are there too. Oh well.

When we got home the washing machine made my comfy kitchen bed as clean as could be.

But very clean beds do not smell so very comfy. Oh well.

I had my afternoon nap on it anyway. 

Last night when Niamh was all home and in her comfy bed Mister Holden asked her to go out for snacks.

Because he had to talk to Niamh all about his election at their university. Oh my goodness me. 

So they went and had milkshakes. Even in the very cold. Oh my goodness me. 

I do not think I want be in an election. I do not like to get up when I am very fast asleep. It is known. 

When Niamh got home she had a bath to get all warm again.

Before dinnertime. 

Some of our very very fast lady skaters won the very best medal.  All by themselves. Ha.



Good for them.

But before dinnertime Zita found the very noisy machine to clean our bedroom.

Because tomorrow lots of people are going to come to my house to do things for the new bathroom. Oh my goodness me.

Maybe even in our own bedroom. Oh dear. 

So tomorrow everybody has to get up very early. Even Craig and me. Oh my goodness me. 

We had spaghettis for our dinner. 

But it was just Craig and Zita and I.

Because Niamh had another get Mister Holden elected meeting. In the basement. Oh goodness me.

So Craig and Zita and I watched the detective from the other part of Ireland. 

The part without any of our cousins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment