Saturday 26 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Two

It was way too cold this morning to go for a lovely walk.

So Zita and I had our breakfast and waited for Niamh to be fast awake. 

And Zita talked to her parents on the telephone too. But not for a long time.

Because they were going to our cousin’s Sarah’s sing happy birthday day party.

And we sent her very beautiful flowers. That was a nice idea. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to her little store and when she got home Craig and I were in the den.

Because it was old friends breakfast Saturday. And I helped Craig with his breakfast toasts. 

When Craig was talking to everybody I took Zita and Professor Jill on a very long lovely walk. 

I was all dressed in my very warm clothes because it was still very cold outside. Even at lunchtime.

When we got home I helped Zita move the snow in my side yard. That was a good job.

When we finished moving the snow I was a bit all covered in snow. 

But now the go fast car will not get stuck. 

In way far away the Russian’s trains are not even there. Just their big trucks.

And they are getting stuck all over.

I do not think they bought any do not get stuck in the snow tires. 

And some of their lots of tanks are all burnt up too. Oh my goodness.

Because nobody invited them to visit. And now everybody is very mad. 

And it is right on our television. So everybody knows. Oh my goodness me. 

Then Zita and Susan went for a nice together drive. 

I stayed here to have my afternoon nap with my friend Craig. 

And to make sure no Russian trucks came and just got all stuck on my street. Good for me.

Craig and Zita and I will be the only ones here for dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is going to Miss Emma’s house for an altogether own made dinner. Ha.

We had chicken and peas for our dinner.

And because I was Zita kitchen helper I got some delicious chicken even before dinnertime.

And after dinner I got chicken on top of my second dinner. Ha.

And then we watched the far away in England doctors and this time they had horses too. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment