Friday 11 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Seven

We had a nice quiet day today.

There were no broken pipes or silly dead birds anywhere. Ha.

It was another not cold outside day today. But it is very messy all over. 

So I stayed in our office to be Zita’s best assistant. 

Today is Niamh’s day to be at her nice university all day. Even until dinnertime.

So there was no lovely music in the basement today. Oh well. 

I did not have my good morning croissant with Craig this morning.

Because I was too busy helping Zita.

But I was all awake at lunchtime so I helped Craig with our round toasts.

We did not have any tasty jam today.

Because we ate all of it on our toasty treats. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Then after my own lunch with chicken on top I went right back to our office. 

It was a very nice quiet day. And I did not get in any trouble today. That was good.

I was way too busy yesterday. Oh well.

Then my friend Zita had to empty her whole head so I took her on a nice walk. 



And then it started to be a bit snowy. Oh my goodness me.

But we went anyway. 

Because Zita and I are not even a bit afraid of snow. Ha. Good for us. 

But it was not so cold so I did not have to wear my red very warm coat.

Or even my rubber boots. Ha.



But I was a bit very dirty when I brought Zita home.

So I stayed in the kitchen until I was as dry as could be.

My friend Craig kept me company. 



Then I fell fast asleep.

Because it was just the right time for my afternoon nap. Ha. Good for me. 

But then my friend Zita needed my help. So I had my nap in our office.

Tonight Kathy had dinner with us. I had not seen her in a long time. Ha.

So Zita went to find her so they could go to the tasty grocery store.

And get lots of food for our dinner. That was a good idea.

But they were both soggy when they got back to my house. 

Because it was raining outside. That is not all right. My goodness me.

But Zita cooked the especially delicious sausages outside even in the rain. 

And Kathy and Niamh and Tarryn made lots of pastas and some salads too. That was a good idea. 

At dinnertime everybody talked instead of eating. Ha. That was a silly idea. 

I always eat as soon as I can. It is known. 

We did not watch our detectives tonight.

Because we had guests. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment