Tuesday 22 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Eight

We got up very early this morning. 

And all of a sudden two of Mister Mat’s helpers were here.

Right at my side door.

And they had a bathtub. For our even better bathroom downstairs. Oh my goodness me.

And they brought their own very very loud machines.

And they were so noisy I could not even eat my breakfast.

Craig could not even stay in the comfy bed. 

Because it was too noisy to be fast asleep. 

So he was all awake and all dressed before breakfast time.

And Niamh came upstairs too.

Because it was way way too noisy downstairs. 

So she came upstairs and I minded her in the living room.

We watched a very old movie. From very far away Russia. 

It was for her all about music and movies class. 

But the helpers were only here for a while. And then they were just gone. 

And now we have a giant bathtub in the basement. 



It is much bigger than my upstairs bathtub. My goodness me. 

Now a man has to come so you cannot look right through the new walls. 

After the men were gone Craig found a tasty treat for me and then I could eat my breakfast. Ha.

And today we had jam on our full of holes round toast. Ha. That was tasty too.

But then it was time for me to be Zita’s very best helper. In our own very quiet office. 

At lunchtime Zita and I went for our lunchtime walk. 

It was not too very cold. 

But we had to get our warm clothes on so we did not freeze all up.

And we could have a nice long walk. 

So we could look at everything interesting in my neighbourhood. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita and I went back to our important work. Good for us.

When we were all finished it was freezie rain outside. 



It was a very good idea that we went on our walk at lunchtime. 

You cannot go on even little walks in freezie rain.

Because maybe you will just fall right down on your bottom. And then your bottom will be soggy. 

Nobody likes a soggy bottom. It is known. 

So before dinnertime I just looked out my window at the sliding everywhere people. Oh my goodness me. 

We had cheesie toasties for our dinner.

But Niamh had her dinner downstairs in her bedroom. 

Because she was writing another brand new story for her university. Oh my goodness me. 

After Zita and I played rope it was time for our detective program. 

So we went into the den and I had my after dinnertime nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment