Wednesday 9 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Five

We got up very early this morning.

And it was our do not go to work Wednesday.

But Zita had to go downtown to her make her beautiful store to get her hair all beautiful again.

But she had to go very early. Oh dear.

And Niamh was up early too. 

Because today was her work at the lovely store day. And she walked there. All by herself.

It was not so cold outside today.



And Craig did not have even a little sleep in.

Because today was the day the nurse came to put a new bandage on his foot.

But it was not Nurse Jesse or Nurse Amanda. It was another Nurse. 

He was not so good as Nurse Jesse. So I stayed with Craig. Just in case. Ha. Good for me.

When Zita came home from downtown she brought a very long croissant.

And it was a croissant from a bake delicious things bakery. And it was a from France bakery. 

So it was a very very delicious croissant. And Craig gave me a crunchy end. 

Because we are friends. Ha. That was a tasty treat.

Before the Mister Nurse came here Zita and I were building the box from Mister IKEA’s store.

I was a very big help. 



Being a big help is my very favourite job. It is known.

And after the Nurse left Zita and I went for our long lunchtime walk. 

I like lunchtime walks because it is not all dark outside at lunchtime. 

Walks in the very dark are not as nice as in the daytime walks. It is known.

When I got home I was a bit soggy again. Oh well. 

Craig and I had a very big cinnamon bun from that from France bakery. 

That was Craig’s lunch. Ha.

After our lunch Zita and the black car had to go and do lots off important errands.

They had to get some books for Niamh’s university and look at beautiful tiles for the downstairs bathroom. 

She took her cinnamon bun with her. 

So she would not starve all away when she was doing her errands. 

Zita and the go fast car were gone a long time.

So I had a nice relax this afternoon and minded Craig when he read his book. That was an easy job. 

When Zita got home I stayed in the kitchen in case she needed my help making dinner.

Sometimes things fall down on to the floor.

And I have to get them right away before Zita slips on them and falls down and gets hurt. That is an important job. 

Then it was time for the go fast car to find Niamh and bring her back home.

For our dinner. We had spaghettis for our dinner.

And I got some of Zita’s own made delicious sauce on top of my dinner. Ha.

Then it was time for Niamh's squeaky clean bath. 

And she had make you smell beautiful powder right in the bathtub. Ha. 

After Zita and I played Rope it was time for our detective program. 

So I got my own pillow and had my nap in the den with Craig and Zita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment