Saturday 12 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Eight

Everybody got up early today. 

But Zita and I did not go for a good morning walk.

Because it was raining outside. That was silly.

We did not want to be soggy so we just had our together breakfast and looked out the window.

Then Craig was all dressed too.

Because a new nurse came to my house to put on a brand new bandage.

She was a very good nurse and she did everything all right. Ha. 

So nothing hurt at all. Good for us.

But then when I looked out the window all the rain was all of a sudden just snow. 



And there was new all over everywhere snow. Oh my goodness me.

After the nice nurse went away my friend Niamh was all awake too.

Because it was her other day to work at the lovely store. 

The go fast car took her there because of the all of a sudden snow. 

But Zita did not come right back home.

Because she had important things to do. 

And she went to Mister IKEA’s store to look for some more beautiful tiles.

But they are for the floor tiles. We already got the for the wall tiles. Ha. Good for us.

When only Craig and I were here he had his next coffee and a cupcake. 

I had some of the bottom of the cupcake. 

Because the top was all covered in not for dogs chocolate. That was a good idea.

Then Craig and I talked to his old friends. On the flat computer. 

We were in the living room today so I could look out my watching window at the same time. 



And I saw one of the nasty way too noisy trucks. 

Right on my own street. And it had flags all over it. 

And it was not downtown. It was right in front of my watching window. Oh dear. 

So I fierce barked it all away. Ha. Good for me. 

Then after my lunch it was afternoon nap time. 

It is always nice to have a full up tummy when you have a lovely nap.

When Zita got back home she did not have any tiles. 

She had some lights for the bathroom instead. 

Because nobody wants to have a lovely bath in the as dark as night. It is known. 

Then it was time for our before dinner walk. 

We wanted to go before it got all dark again. And before it got way cold again. 

It is not so nice going for a walk in the very cold and dark. 

We even found Professor Jill but it was so cold we did not even go far.



And when I got home I was a Poppyscicle. 

But it was just the right time for our early dinner. 

So I sat on my comfy rug until I was not all frozen. Then I helped Zita make our dinner. 

Niamh went to Tarryn’s and Miss Anna’s apartment for dinner. 

That is why we had our early dinnertime.

It is Mister Aidan’s sing happy birthday day today. 

But everybody is still older than he is. Too bad for him. Oh well.

We watched another lady detective from Ireland. 

But not in Zita’s part of Ireland. Just in the other part. 

So we will not see any of our cousins. Oh well. 











No comments:

Post a Comment