Saturday 5 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty One

I had a little sleep in this morning.

But Zita did not. And when she got up the bunny rabbit was there. In our front yard.

And it was having its breakfast. 



There are berries on the bushes and they are for bunny rabbits. Oh my goodness. I did not know that.

It must be a very smart bunny rabbit. Because it is not frozen at all. That is good.

Zita said it is a very polite bunny rabbit. 

I did not see it because I was fast asleep beside my friend Craig. 

Then when Niamh was all awake Zita took her to find Tarryn downtown where all the silly trucks are.

And the go fast car took Niamh and Tarryn to the lovely store. 

Then Zita came home and Craig and I were all awake. Ha.

Then it was time for Craig to talk to his old friends on the computer. 

He had his sticky bun breakfast in the den. 

But I could help him because I am an old friend too. Ha. Good for me.

One of our ladies won a prize for being a very very fast skater. 



And a man won for going as fast as could be down a very very bumpy hill and not falling down. Ha. 

All the very fast people from everywhere are in way way way far away China. To be very fast. 

Maybe they will have the very tasty from China food. Just like us. 

Maybe lots of egg rolls. They are my favourite. Ha. 

Sometimes Craig and I have them for our together lunchtime. 

After my lunchtime nap it was time for our lovely before dinnertime walk. 

It was a bit too cold today.

So Zita and I had to get all our toasty warm clothes on. 



Even our boots. Oh well. 

I was very excited to go. Because it was not even a bit dark. Ha. 

I do not like going for walks in the very dark. 

My nice Doctor Waller said I do not see so well in the dark anymore. Oh well. 

It is only Craig and Zita and I for dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is going to Linsey’s house to watch the fast people on the television. 

And have an own made dinner too. 

So we will have an early dinner. 

Then we will watch the detectives or the fast people. 

Or maybe both. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment