Wednesday 16 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Two

Everybody had to get up very early this morning.

Because Mister Dave came to make sure there could be lovely lights in our better bathroom.

I only barked a little.

Because I remembered Mister Dave from before. Good for me.

He was in the basement being just a little bit noisy until lunchtime.

And a new nurse came this morning to put new a bandage on Craig’s foot. 

And when he was finished Zita drove Niamh to her lovely store. 

Because it is Niamh’s working day today. 

When they were gone Craig and I had a very fat crunchy toast. For our breakfast.

Then Zita remembered that today was a make the house spic and span day. Oh goodness.

So it was noisy downstairs and noisy right here. Oh my goodness me. 

So I just went everywhere there was not so much noise. 

Then it was time for our afternoon walk. 

And it was not even a bit freezing outside. But it was windy cold. So everybody had to wear their mittens.

We found Professor Jill and she had her mittens on too. Ha. 


That is silly weather. 

My friend Emmet is going to tell everybody another one of his very interesting stories. 

Right on everybody’s computer. 



And some of his friends are going to tell their stories too. 

But not on the same day. Oh my goodness.

Maybe I will listen to it when I am getting all ready for my good night sleep. Maybe. 

After our walk Zita took the noisy floor clean machine downstairs. 

Because it was a bit messy after Mister Dave did all his work making holes for wires. 

So I had my afternoon nap. 

While I was fast asleep Zita and the go fast car went out to do some errands and get some tasty food for our dinner.

I only have to mind Craig and Zita tonight. 

Because Niamh and Tarryn are having their dinner at Tarryn’s apartment with Miss Anna. 

Last night we watched the lady detective with the very old messy car. That is a good program.

Maybe we will watch another one tonight. 





No comments:

Post a Comment