Tuesday 8 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Four

We did not have a very nice sleep in today.

Because it was a very busy day.

Except for Craig. He listened to his book right under the covers of the comfy bed. 

And he stayed there until nearly lunchtime. My goodness me.

Zita drove Niamh to her nice university this morning.

Because now everybody can go back to see all their friends right at the university. Not just on their computers.

And today is her favourite all about movies class. Ha. 

Maybe she will go and have some tasty treats with her university friends. That is a good idea. 

When Craig got up he had some of Mister Paul’s croissants.

But he made too many again.

So I had to help him. Again. That is an easy job.

I did not go for a lunchtime walk because I was a bit too sore. 

So Craig gave me a little bit of my do not be sore medicine. Ha. That was a good idea.

And then I just stayed in the living room and kept Craig company until he made his lunchtime toast.

Then we went into the den for our together extra toast. 

This afternoon Zita had to go downtown to that other rascal ladies office. To find some mail to bring home. 

So after I had my own lunch I had a very nice nap on my comfy kitchen rug. 

We had a very nice quiet day today.

When Zita got back home she had Niamh too.

Because she found her at the nice university. 

And when they got home it was just the very time for our before dinnertime walk. 

And it was not even very dark. But I had to get all dressed up. 

Because it is a bit messy outside. 

And when we got home I was a bit messy too.

But I got very delicious cheese on top of my first dinnertime. Ha.

Then we had sausages for our dinner.

But Niamh could not have dinner with us.

Because she had to have a meeting with Miss Emily and Tarryn and Mister Holden. To make sure everybody votes for him.

Those are always very long meetings.

Then it was time to watch our detectives. 

Last night Niamh and Tarryn and Miss Sash went to the store to get tasty things.

So they could make everybody giant delicious ice cream desserts. With whipped cream too. Ha. 

Maybe we will have tasty treats tonight. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment