Sunday 27 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Three

We all had a bit of a sleep in.

Because it was sleep in Sunday. Ha.

Zita and I were going to go on a lovely walk. 

But there was just like that an all of a sudden wind snow storm. Oh my.



And sometimes I could not even see my empty pond. 

So we decided to go later. 

So then I helped Craig eat his two breakfast croissants. 

He put butter right inside them today. Ha. That was very delicious.

Niamh was up too. She had to fix Mister Holden’s vote for me story.

Because the boys did not write such a wonderful story. Oh my goodness me.

And then she talked to Miss Emily. And she was on a train. Oh my goodness.

It was one of the do not fall over and crash trains. That is good. 

But Zita and Niamh are going to find her at the train station and bring her back to my house.

Then Niamh and Miss Emily can fix the not so very good story. And maybe have tasty treats too. Ha. 

Zita talked to Auntie Eileen today. She is still in way far away Ireland. 

But she has a telephone too. That is good. 

Then it was not just all windy snowing outside so Zita and I went for our afternoon walk. 


Today is the special for Polar Bears day. 



But they do not live so close to us. 

So we did not see any when we had our walk. That was good. 

Because Polar Bears are very fierce and very big too. 

But they just like to stay way way up north where they can find nasty seals for their dinners. Ha. 

We talked to my friend Emmet before dinner. We were the den.

Because Niamh and Miss Emily have stolen the dining room table for their Mister Holden work. 

Emmet was still in way far away Cork. 

But in the nearly summertime Emmet is going to come for a visit.

But not for a long time.

Because he has to go back to Ireland for another of his important meetings. 

Then we had a little party for our dinnertime.

Because Mister Holden came for dinner too. Oh my goodness me. 

So Mister Tony’s friend brought us lots of pizzas.

Because there were too many people for not enough pasta. Ha.

Pizzas are my favourite too.

Then Craig and Zita and I watched a new detective program. 

And I had a nap too. 










No comments:

Post a Comment