Thursday 24 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred

I got up very early today.

Because Zita had to go downtown to the old rascal ladies office to find important papers.

But after she left I got up on the big comfy bed to keep my friend Craig as warm as could be.

Then Niamh was fast awake so I took her on our good morning walk. 

I showed her all the right streets to go on. So she would not get way too lost. Ha.

And when we got home she sat in the living room. She was studying her fat books. 

Because she had a remember everything exam this afternoon.

So I stayed there to mind her.

When Craig was all awake Niamh went to the drink some expensive coffee store. 

So Craig and I had two full of holes toasts. With Jam. Ha,

Then Craig was listening to a interesting meeting on the computer. 

It was people talking about when Zita’s Uncle Joe and her grandfather and his friends shot people. Oh my goodness me.

But it was a long time ago. 

But everybody still remembers who shot who. Oh my goodness me. 

We did not shoot anyone. 

Because we were not even there. We were here. The whole time. Even me. 

But even today there are people shooting people. Oh my goodness me.

And it is the Russians who are going where nobody wants them. 

I saw them on the computer. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

Maybe their trains will just fall over and crash again. Oh dear me.

That would be a good idea. 

Then Niamh and Tarryn came back to my house. 

To write their remember everything exam. 

So I stayed in the dinnertime room to mind them. That is an important job.

But I went to fast fast asleep. But nobody noticed. Ha. 

I was so fast asleep I did not even wake up for lunchtime. Oh my goodness.

Then when I was fast awake I was so hungry that I went in the den and found my friend Craig.

And he got me my very late lunch. So I did not even starve a little bit. That was good. 

This afternoon Zita went to Dentist Doctor Don. Oh my goodness me. 

Zita likes our Doctor Don. But she does not like going to his office. Oh dear me. 

When she came home Craig made her a fluffy coffee and then she sat in the very comfy chair in the living room.

Niamh and Tarryn were in the dining room.

So I stayed there to mind everybody. Except Craig. Too bad for him. 

He was very busy in the den reading his book about the man who used to be a Viking. 

But now is he is fighting them. So he can keep his own people all safe. That is an important job.

It is my job too. Ha. Good for us.

We had our own made used lasagna for dinner tonight. Lasagna is very very tasty.

Because there is lots of very delicious cheese in lasagna. Ha. 

And we had green beans too. Ha. That was a very good dinnertime for me.

After dinnertime we watched a man and his friends go all the way around the whole world. 

And they did not even have an aeroplane. Just boats and horses and feet.  Oh my goodness me. 

But I had my own den pillow so I had a nice nap. Ha. 








No comments:

Post a Comment