Saturday 19 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Five

I had a very quiet day today.

Miss Tarryn stayed here last night. Because of the too much snow.

So this morning Niamh and Tarryn helped Zita take all the snow away from the driveway.

Because the silly snowplough always put lots of its own snow right on our driveway. That is not so nice.

But it took a long time so the black car took Niamh and Tarryn to the lovely store.

When Zita got home Craig and I were already to have our cinnamon bun breakfast.

Because then he had his next coffee and talked to his old friends. 

But my friend Mister Paul was not there. 

Because he went to way far away to go fast skiing with his family.

In the same country where they have very high mountains. 

And lots of giant and beautiful very delicious pastries stores everywhere.

So they can have tasty treats all the time. Even at their dinnertimes.







That is a good country. 

Then Zita went to Mister Preston’s hardware store. 

So she could find new handles for the doors in the bedroom.

But when she got home they were the wrong ones. Oh dear me. 

And she got brand new very loud save me save me burning bacon machines. Oh dear me. 

Then she went back to the hardware store to find the just right handles. So I had my afternoon nap. 

And when she got back one of brand new handles would not fit. 

Because the door was wrong. Oh my goodness me. That was a surprise. 

But we put it on anyway. Ha. Silly door.

Then it was time for Zita and I to take Professor Jill on her before dinner walk. 

But we had to get all our very warm clothes on.

Because it was very windy outside. 



And we did not want to be all frozen up. 

Tonight Niamh and Tarryn went to a party in their friend’s not too close house. 

So the back go fast car took them. So they do not have to stay until too late. 

Then I only had to mind Craig and Zita for our dinner. That was an easy job. 

I think we have to find another detective program tonight. Oh well.

Maybe I will have a very comfy nap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment