Monday 7 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Three

We did not have a sleep in this morning because it was go back to work Monday.

But Zita and I had a nice breakfast and looked out the watching window.

It was too cold to go for a nice good morning walk.

So we went to work instead.

After a while when Craig was all dressed and awake I had to help him with some breakfast muffins.

Then Niamh came upstairs so Craig had his another coffee and even more muffins. Ha.

So I had lots of muffins for my second breakfast. Ha.

And then Zita came in the living room too.

So everybody was there beside me right in our living room. 



Except for my friend Emmet. He is still in way far away Cork. Too bad for us.

Then all of a sudden everybody went back to work. Me too. 

At lunchtime it was nearly not cold at all.



So we went for a very nice lunchtime walk. Just Zita and me. Ha.

Two boys got even more prizes for us today.



For going way too fast down a mountain and not crashing into anything. 

And other people got a prize for jumping off a mountain with only very fast skis. 

And not even any fly like a bird wings. Oh my goodness me.



That is a silly game. 

Last night after everybody was all fast asleep I talked to Mister Saint Newton. 

Mister Saint Newton never has to go too sleep. He is way too busy helping all his dog friends. 

He said my cousin Mati got to heaven without getting lost at all.

And all of Mister Gary’s long time ago Bouviers were right there to say hello. 

So he has lots of friends right away. That is good. 

Then I went to fast asleep. 

After our walk Zita and I went back to work in our lovely cosy office. 

I have a very big very comfy rug there. Just for me. Ha. 

But this afternoon I was very busy.

Because Mister Paul came to have tasty croissants with Craig and then he fixed all the long lights in the kitchen. Ha.

That was good. 

And even before I was back to fast fast asleep Miss Sash came to my house.

To help Niamh make he big bed room all neat and tidy again. Ha. 

My goodness that was a lot of visitors for me to mind. 

So I had another nice nap. Ha. 

Then we had pastas and green beans for our dinner and Miss Sash too.

I had some extra green beans too.

Then it was time to watch our very fast people and our lady detective program too.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment