Thursday 3 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Nine

I did not have such a very good day today. 

It was our back to work day. 

But we were so busy we could not go for a good morning walk. Too bad for me.

And I slept right through my together breakfast with Craig. Oh goodness me.

Then when Niamh was awake she said she was going for a walk with Miss Sash.

Because it was not even cold outside.



And I thought I was going too. So I was very excited.

But when Miss Sash came she was in her Jeep and it was not an around here walk. 

So I could not go.



Then I was a bit sad so I went back to our rascal ladies office for a nap.

It is always nice to have a nap when you are a bit sad. 

Because when you are all awake there is something new for you. Like next coffee tasty snacks. Ha.

But then when Zita and I went for our lunchtime walk before we even got past the go fast car the rascal ladies called.



And all of a sudden we had to go back into the house.

And I still had my outside boots on. Oh my goodness me. That is not so very nice.



Then right after Zita fixed everything we tried again.

This time we went the other way. And we walked fast.



So the rascal ladies work could not find us. Ha. That was a good idea.

When we got back to our house it was time for my lunchtime. 

And Craig found me some not so very used bacon and he put on top of my lunch.

But I only ate all the tasty bacon. Ha.

Then I had my afternoon nap on my comfy kitchen rug. 

That was a good idea because this was a no so much barking afternoon.

Because Niamh had her on the computer class this afternoon. 

But when it was all over it was make our dinner time. Ha. 

So I went into the kitchen to help Zita and I found my own dinner. With pumpkins on top.

So I had an early first dinner.

Last night I was so tired after our detective program I forgot to have my before bedtime dessert. Oh dear me. 

We had the tasty from Mexico food tonight. 

With lots of chicken and cooked in a very big pan vegetables. 

Then we watched the from Germany detective. And had ice cream. Ha. 

Then it was our bedtime again. 

Sometimes it takes a very long time before it is our bedtime. I do not know why. Oh well.








No comments:

Post a Comment