Thursday 17 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Three

Zita and I and Niamh had to be awake early today.

Because it was so warm outside that it just rained all night.

And some water got into the basement where the old kitchen is. 

So they had to clean everything all up and push all the melted snow away from my side yard. Oh my goodness me. 

That is not such a good way to get up.

So we did not go for a good morning walk. 



When it was time for Zita’s important meeting I stayed in our office with her.

So I could keep her feet toasty warm when she was talking to everybody.

I was so busy I did not even have time to help Craig with his cinnamon bun breakfast. Oh dear. 

Miss Sash drove Niamh to her nice university this morning. That was nice.

Zita called nice Mister Charles about the too much water.

Because he fixed the other too much water. So now he will come to fix this too. 

But only after the snow has all gone away. That was a very good idea. 

And our own hockey ladies won the very best prize.



And they were very very happy. That is good.

Not everybody is happy. But they are. Ha. 

Tonight Miss Emily is coming for a delicious dinner at my house.

So we are having our own made sauce on top of tortellinis. Ha. 

Maybe we will have green beans too. Maybe.  

Mister Tom brought us some more wonderful detective programs for our after dinnertime relaxes. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment