Sunday 20 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Six

I had a very busy very early in the morning.

Because Zita had to be all awake to let me outside. When it was still as dark as could be.

But then my friend Niamh was all awake too. 

Because she had a headache sick tummy. Oh my goodness me.

But Zita found her special from her doctor medicine. And she took it right away. 

Then Niamh went in the den to go to sleep on the comfy sofa. And Zita and I stayed with her. 

Just in case she got too sick. Good for us.

But she just went to fast asleep. So did I.

Before lunchtime both Niamh and Craig were all awake.

That was a good idea.

Because we had very delicious real pancakes for our lunch.

They were not the pretend toast pancakes from France. That was a good idea. 

Miss Tarryn was here too. Because she drove our go fast car home from the party last night. 

So then everybody had pancakes and maple syrup and even brand new whipped cream.

I even got some of the whipped cream right on top of my lunch. That was a good surprise. 

Then it was time for Niamh and Tarryn to do their university homework.

And it was time for my after lunchtime walk. Ha. 

And it was not even very cold today.



But Zita and I got our best warm clothes on anyway. 

Because we walked all the way to our all empty lake. That was a very nice quiet walk. 

Then I minded Niamh and Tarryn when Zita went to the store to get Craig some easy to put on pants.

Because all his pants are now too old. And some have holes in them. Oh dear. 

Niamh had the music machine play some very quiet lovely music. 

So I went to fast asleep. Ha. 

And when Zita got home it was time for our dinner.

But we were up way too early this morning so Mister Tony’s nice friend is going to bring us pizzas. 

Because everybody was too tired to make an own made dinner. 

Craig and Zita and I had our pizzas in the den.

Because Niamh and Tarryn had their homework all over the dining room table.

And they had their pizza right there. So they did not have to stop their thinking. Ha.

We watched a brand new detective program tonight. 

But I was very tired so I had a very nice fall fast asleep.


Right there. With my friends Craig and Zita. 

On my own comfy pillow. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment