Sunday 13 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Nine

We had a little sleep in today. 

Because it was our sleep in Sunday.

But when we got all awake it was too cold outside for a lovely good morning walk.

Even a very short one. Oh dear me.



So Zita and I had our breakfast and then Zita talked to her mother and father in way far away Dublin. 

It was not even a bit cold there. 

Their flowers are getting all ready to be beautiful. 

They have lots and lots of beautiful flowers in their backyard. 

After a while it was only very cold and Zita and I were all ready to go for our walk.

I even had all my boots on but then Craig need some help getting his new sock on.

So I had to be a very good waiting dog.

Being a good waiter is very hard when you have all your boots on and you are still inside. 

So when Craig was all up and awake Zita and I went for a long walk. Right away. 

And it was very sunny outside but it was still very cold. Oh my goodness me.



And we even got doctor Susan to go on our walk with us too. That was nice.



When we got home I was only a bit cold.

Because I had my very very warm red coat on. Ha.

Then it was time for my lunch and then I had my very nice nap.

But then our friend Brenda came to visit. 

So I had the rest of my nap right on top of Zita’s feet. In the living room. Ha.

Brenda lives right beside where my family used to live. 

Before I came to be their very best minder.

But now the house is too big. 

So she and Mister Rob are moving to a brand new apartment. Right on our busy street. Ha.

And then Miss Emily came to visit Niamh. 

And they had their coffee and tasty biscuits in the living room. 

And Mister Tom visited this afternoon to bring us brand new detective programs too. That was very nice. 

So I was very busy this afternoon. It is known. 

This evening Niamh is going to see Miss Sash.

Because Miss Sash is taking care of a house and a very very old little dog. 

Because the people are away in another country. 

And today is Miss Sash’s very first day in that house. Oh my goodness.

Before dinnertime zZita made my toes all neat and tidy.

Because I was so furry that I was slip sliding on the kitchen floor. Oh my goodness me.

And tonight is was the giant football game day too. Oh dear me.

So Craig and Zita and I had our dinner in the den and watched that game at the same time.

We had cheesie nachos. That was a very tasty dinner. Ha. 

I do not think that football games are so very interesting. It is known.

So I had a nice nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment