Sunday 6 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Two

It was sleep in Sunday and even Zita had a sleep in.

But not such a big sleep in as I had. Ha.

And when I was fast asleep Zita made some delicious muffins. 

And I got up on the big bed to keep Craig comfy warm when Zita went to the grocery store. Good for us.

And when Zita got home Craig was nearly all dressed. 

So we had a together breakfast and we had Zita’s own made muffins. Ha. That was nice.

But then we were all very sad. Oh my goodness me.

Because Mister Gary told us that my big cousin Mister Mati went to heaven last night. Oh dear me.



But now our friend Mister Gary is very very sad. So are we. 

He and Mister Mati had their very own boat.



So they could go together sailing. 

I knew Cousin Mati even when I was very young. 

He used to come and visit me in my own side yard. Oh dear me.

But now his leg is not way too sore anymore. And now he can run faster than the wind again. 

Because in heaven nothing hurts anymore. 

And there are lots of tasty treats. Even bacons on top of everything. That is a good idea. 

But then it was time for me to help Zita make brand new things for the bathroom in the basement.

But because we got them from Mister IKEA’s store we had to make them ourselves.

Sometimes it is good to have an important job to do.

Then you cannot remember to be so sad. 

And I was a very big help. Zita told me so. 


Zita used the little just a bit noisy machine. But I was very brave. Ha. Zita said so. 

When we finished making the first thing Zita and I went for our afternoon all over walk. 

It was still very cold outside. So we got all dressed up. So we would not just be frozen.

And when we got home it was time for Zita to go to tea with some of her lady friends. 

So I stayed here to mind Craig and Niamh and have my afternoon nap. Ha. 

When Zita was back home we had another box to build for the basement.

But Mister Mat can not come to our house tomorrow.

Because his helper got sick and has to stay at his own home for a while. Oh well. 

We had own made pizzas for our dinner tonight. 

And I helped Zita make them. So I got tasty treats. 

After dinner it was time to watch our detective program. 

A lady lawyer in far away Dublin. Ha. 

Maybe we will see our cousins. Maybe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment