Friday 25 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and One

We did not go for our good morning walk today.

Because it was not such a good morning. It was an all the time snowing morning.

And it was snowing when we were all fast asleep.

So when we got up there was even more everywhere snow.



That is not just all right. So I just went into our office and went back to fast asleep.

And I did not even eat my breakfast. Ha. 

But Craig did not have a sleep into this morning.

So when he made his round toasts I had to get all awake so I could help him. Ha. 

When we were all finished our toasts Craig put some green beans on my breakfast.

So I gobbled it up just like that. 

Then I went back to our office to help Zita. That is an important job. 

Last night my friend Niamh’s head was too full of remember everything exams.

So she and Miss Emma went out to have ice cream treats. 

But she ate all of them before she came home.

So there was not even one bit extra for me. That was not so nice. Oh well. Too bad for me.

We did not have a lunchtime walk either. Because it was still just windy snow everywhere.



This morning Niamh was very busy downstairs finishing her exam. That is good. 

But after lunchtime she came upstairs and she brought all her plants upstairs too.



And then she made a jungle right in my bathtub. 

Because she had to give all her beautiful plants their own shower. Right there in the bathtub. Oh my goodness. 

I did not want to have a bath so I stayed in our rascal ladies office with Zita. Ha. 

And then all the plants had to stay in the bathtub to have a relax. 

Because Niamh was very busy making beautiful pictures to get Mister Holden elected. She was very busy today. 

And then both Zita and Niamh were busy. At the same time.

Because they went to the special look at beautiful tiles store. 

To find some new beautiful tiles for the bathroom downstairs. 

I stayed here so Craig would not be lonely. That is an easy job for me. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight.

Because Niamh had another meeting to go to.

And then we had lots of time to watch our program all about the in far away England animal Doctors.

There was even a dog in the program. 

But it was a very little dog. 

But the cows were still very big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment