Monday 21 February 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Seven

Everybody got up early today.

But it was not a go to work Monday.

Because it was a holiday Monday. Ha. 

I did not know that it was a holiday. Too bad for me.

So Zita and I had lots of time for a very long lovely good morning to everyone walk. That was a nice idea. 

And when we were all back home Craig was all awake we had a full of holes round toasts. Ha.

But we only had butter on top. We did not have jam today. I do not know why. 

And my friend Niamh was all awake too.

Because she had lots of new stories to write for her university.

And then Miss Daphne came to visit us. 

Because today Zita and Miss Daphne went on a holiday all around my neighbourhood walk.

And then they went to Zita’s friend’s delicious treats and coffee store.

And they had treats. Ha. That was a good idea.



Because today is a holiday. Ha.

It was not cold outside today. 



So they did not have to have a fast as can be walk. That was good.

When they had their walk I had my afternoon nap. Good for us. 

But then I had to wake up.

Because Craig had two pieces of Mister Tony’s used pizza for his late lunchtime.

So I had to help him. 

So he would not just eat all of it and get a sick tummy. Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita and Niamh came home it was nearly time to make our dinner. 

We had hamburgers. And Zita cooked them outside.

I got some too. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched a bit of the detective program.

But then Zita went downstairs to read Niamh’s brand new story. 

To make sure it was as beautiful as could be.

I stayed upstairs to mind Craig. 



With my own comfy pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment