Sunday 12 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Three

We had a sleep in today.

Because it is sleep in Sunday. Ha. Good for us.

It is a snowy day again. Even more too much snow. Oh dear. 

It is the little little snow. It is not nice all fluffy beautiful snow. 

It is the cannot see anything anywhere snow. Oh dear. 

Lee and Cara came to my house today. To make lots of tasty cookies with Niamh. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for a long walk in the too much snow. 

When I came home I was a snow dog. I got to help make the cookies in the kitchen. I am a good helper. 

I had to help until I was all as dry as could be. Then I had a nap.

Zita went to visit Craig's mother up on the busy street. That is nice. Even in the more too much snow. 

Emmet finished his giant story about the soldiers and all the beer. 

For his interesting all about old beer class. 

Craig will read it and read it until it is all beautiful. That is nice. 

Then Zita will read it too. And it will be all perfect. That is good. 

Last night Niamh went to bed even a lot early.

Because she was just all tired. She went skating on the icy canal. Yesterday. For a long time. Ha. 

She did not fall down once. That is good. 

Craig and I did not go to bed early. 

I waited until Zita was all home. From the giant theatre downtown. It is my job. Ha. 

Craig and Zita got caught by a little cold. Not a big nasty cold. 

Just a sneeze a lot cold. And too sore throats cold. Oh dear. 

It did not catch me. Or Emmet or Niamh. That is good. 

This afternoon we had to move even more way too much snow. 

Because we could not even find the cars. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Niamh and Cara and Lee helped. I could not help. Too bad for me. 

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk. But not so far this time.

Because of the way too much snow. The way too much snow gets in inside my feet. I do not like that so much. 

It is our friend Mister Aidan's sing happy birthday song day. He is nearly old too. Ha. 

We got him a brand new present. 

Maybe we will watch a nice detective program tonight. 

Maybe we will have a special extra toasts night. Maybe. Toasts are my favourite. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment