Monday 2 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Six

It was our get up very early Monday. 

So everyone was wide awake early today. Even Craig. 

I was not so awake.

Zita had to wake me up for our good morning walk. 

I was fast asleep on the big comfy bed. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Zita and the black go fast car took everybody to the nice university. Even doctor Susan.

Then Zita came back here to get her go to work clothes. 

The go fast car stayed here today. Because it was not even nasty outside today.

The weather on the television was wrong. Ha. 

So Zita walked to the rascal ladies office. 

So Craig and I had a toasty croissant. And looked out my watching window. 

But we did not have any delicious jam today. I do not know why. 

Then Miss Tamina came to make the house as clean as could be. With the noisy machine.

So I went into the big bedroom and had a nice nap. Ha. Naps are very nice. It is known. 

Craig found lots of interesting stories today. 

So our nice Queen will be very busy this afternoon. Ha. That is good.

After Miss Tamina was all finished and went home Craig made us another tasty croissant. 

We had strawberry jam and we had a crunchy special cookie too. Ha.

Then we played catch the ball. Ha. 

And then I had another nice nap on my own rug in the kitchen. 

It was a very quiet day for Craig and me. That is good. 

When Zita came home we had a very nice before dinnertime walk. 

It is not so cold today. That is good. 

Then we had an everybody dinner tonight.

Because Miss Georgie and Miss Sash were here too. For a tasty dinnertime. With us.



And we were dancing. All together. Me too. 


So I got lots of hugs. Ha. Good for us.

We will watch the lady detectives again. 

Because that is what we do after dinner. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment