Monday 13 October 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Twenty Eight

I got special cheese treats for my sing happy birthday dinner.  Craig and Emmet and Niamh and Zita sang the happy birthday song for me. Good for me.

My friend Zoe phoned from far away. Because it was my happy birthday night. She said happy birthday. Just for me. That was nice. 

Niamh almost forgot to feed the all by itself cat. Last night. Silly cats. 

We all got up late today. Because it is the thank you for everything holiday. Emmet always gets up way late. Ha. No toasts for Emmet. 

We had toasts after my nice walk. In the beautiful sunshine. Then I had to sit in the kitchen. By myself. Because of the squirrels. I hate squirrels. 

I am guarding the house tonight. By my self. All my family is going to have another thank you for everything dinner tonight. With the Mahoneys. At their house. 

Zita made her very special fill up the empty turkey stuff. Just for Mister Kiran. For the Mahoney's giant turkey.

It is not one of the smart turkeys who hide in the forest and make a Uncle Bill so unhappy. Just a regular turkey. 

Zita is going to bring the Mahoneys our used pumpkin pie. From our last night dinner. I do not eat pumpkin pies. They should make green bean pies. That would be good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment