Tuesday 23 June 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety One

We had a nice quiet day today.

Zita and I went for our very nice before it was too hot walk.

Then Zita looked at Niamh’s little new story before we went to our office.

For our rascal ladies work. I am the very best assistant dog ever. Zita said so.

When Craig was all awake he looked at the little new story too.

Then we had our together toasts. 

But we only had one toast today. The other one way way too toasty. Too bad for me. 

When we were finished I went back to my important work. 

Then Zita and the go fast car drove Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. 

But it is not even a bit all full up store now. 

Because of the do not get anybody all sick rules.

When Zita was all back home she talked to people on the telephone. Right from our side yard.

 I minded her after Craig and I had a very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich.

I did not stay outside so long. I was too hot. So I had a nice nap.

But then the present man woke me up. 


And it was a present for me. And it was not even a secret present.

It was a just because present. Ha.

A was a brand new big red ball. 



Just for me. Ha. 

Then Craig and I went into the side yard.

Because the big red ball is an outside ball only. It is the rule. 

But it was too hot again so I went back in to help Zita.

Before the black car took her downtown to find my friend Niamh.

We had irish chicken for our altogether dinner tonight.

Because we are altogether. Ha. Together is my favourite word. 

And cheese treats. 

And it is bed time. 

They are good words too.

But I had some of our delicious chicken. Even before dinnertime. 

I think we will watch the detectives tonight. 

It is a read the words on the television detective program. 

Because they are far away detectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment