Friday 1 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Three 

The very noisy take away all the snow machines came to my street last night. Oh dear.

Now I can even see my own street. From my watching window. That is good.

And I only got into a little bit of trouble.

Because of the too much barking. Oh well.

Then we all went back to fast asleep.

Zita and I went for a not so long walk this morning. It is still a wear all my boots day.

Because of the still way too cold.

Zita says everybody is way tired of the too much snow and the way too cold outside. She is right.

The black go fast car and Zita went to a special meeting this morning. All about old people.

She knows all about old people.

Because Craig lives here too. Ha.

This morning Craig and I had from way far away England toasty muffins for our breakfast.

And we used all the tasty from France jam. Ha. Good for us. 

Then I looked out my watching window. Craig helped me.

In case the dangerous noisy move the snow away machines came back. 


Then we played catch the ball. Outside in the very cold. Ha. Good for us.

But we did not play lots of times. 

Because it was a bit too sore day today for Craig. Oh well.

So I went downstairs to get my friend Niamh all fast awake. I jumped right on top of her.

And it was not her. It was just a fat pillow. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I looked and looked. But she was not there. 

She was not even in her bed.

She was on her big comfy sofa. Writing a big story for her university.

And I did not even see her. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then I had a nice nap on the comfy sofa. Ha.

When I was all awake we went upstairs and Niamh had a squeaky clean shower.

But it was not so long today.

Because she forgot she had to go to a throw a ball to everybody game. With Miss Rima. Tonight. 

At the not too far away giant building. They are going on a not too smelly big bus. 

Her nice university is playing and important game. Ha.

So she had to go right away. With all wet hair. Soon she will be a Niamhsicle. Ha.

Craig made his own Scotsman’s porridge for his lunchtime.

I did not have to have any. That is good. I got a tasty cheesie treat instead. Ha. That is good.

Then we played catch the ball before I had a lovely afternoon nap. On my comfy in the kitchen bed.

When Zita came home we had to go for our before dinnertime walk. 

Even in the way too cold. I had to wear all my boots again. Too bad for me.

Zita brought home two bags of watching detectives tasty chips. Ha. 

We watched the angry from way far away England policeman last night. 

His other policeman friend was not so nice. He tried to shoot him. 

So the angry policeman’s lady friend shot him instead. 

Then he was just dead. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

Maybe we will watch more tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment