Wednesday 9 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixty

We got up early today.

So Zita could drive Niamh to downtown. They were nearly too late.

Because last night it was snowing all night. 

And when I looked out my watching window there was snow everywhere. 



Again. Oh dear.

So it takes a long time to go anywhere when there is everywhere snow. 

Because some cars forget how to drive in the snow and not just always get stuck. 

Or they just crash into everything. Oh dear me. 

But they were not late. Just nearly late.

I stayed here to mind Craig. We had a nice sleep in.

I was right beside Craig. At the top of the comfy bed. So he was toasty warm. That is an easy job. Ha.

Then we got up and had the round toasts for our breakfast.

But Craig could not make Zita her fluffy coffee this morning.

Because she was not here. Oh dear.

After she took Niamh to downtown she went to the giant grocery store to get lots of delicious food.

And then she went Merry Christmas Time shopping. Maybe for secret presents. Ha.

When she got home Craig and I helped her put lots and lots of food away. 

She found Craig’s favourite oatmeal Scotsmen’s cookies. Ha. That was a tasty surprise. 

Then she had to move the snow away from our side yard. 

This morning when I went outside I ate a lot of the brand new snow. 

And then I had a sick tummy. Oh dear me. But then I was ok. 

So then Zita had to go downtown to Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. 

Because it is Merry Christmas presents time. Ha.

So she had to move lots of snow away from the go fast car too before she could go. Oh dear me.

And when she came back home she was very busy. Moving even more snow all away. 

And then she put lots of beautiful lights on our outside Christmas tree. Ha.

And then she put on even more beautiful decorations. 


Shiny red Merry Christmas time balls. Right on our tree. 

Then we went on a little walk. In the lots of snow. Oh well.

When we got home Craig put his feet in the shakey water machine. 

So his feet would smell all beautiful. Just like Merry Christmas candies. Ha.

So I minded Niamh on the very comfy living room rug.

When she was writing even more of her another story for her university class. 

Then it was our dinnertime. 

We had pastas and as round as can be meat ball. That was a good dinner.

Because we always put very tasty cheese on top of our pastas. 

Sometimes there is some left for me too. Ha. Good for me.

Maybe we will watch another messy detective tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment