Tuesday 29 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Eighty One

Everybody had a very nice sleep in today. 

Because we are still having our Merry Christmas holidays. Good for us.

When Craig got all awake Zita and I went on our own walk. With professor Jill. 

I wore my own brand new toasty warm red jacket.


Because it is a very cold day today.

Zita wore her very long very warm coat too. So did professor Jill. 

When we came in Craig made the too much coffee and Zita made the toasts. For our together breakfast.

She made the toasts from the heavy as a rock bread from the bake everything delicious store. 

That is the very best bread for toasts. It is known. 

I did not eat my breakfast this morning. Or my lunch either. 

Because I wanted different treats. 

But everybody said I had way too many treats. Too bad for me.

So I had a nap instead. Good for me. Ha. Too bad for them.

Before dinner Zita went for her go all over everywhere run. I just stayed here to mind Craig and Niamh.

Because that is my best job.

And Zita saw lots and lots of people playing hockey. 



Right on our own other pond. Ha. That is a good pond. 

Then we had our after Merry Christmas party on Zita’s computer. 

With all the Mahoneys and all of us and with Emmet too. Ha. 

And everybody talked for a very long time. Everybody told stories and laughed all the time. 

So that was a good party. Even if we did not have any cheese. 

Then I had a nice nap. 

Right beside all my family. Even my friend Emmet too. Ha. That was good.

When I was all awake the Mahoneys and Emmet were gone. 

Because it was my friend Emmet’s bedtime. 

Because they have the wrong time in way far away Cork. Oh dear. 

Then Niamh found me some tasty diner. So I did not starve all away. That was good. 

Then we had our together dinner. 

Because Zita had to have a rascal ladies meeting. 

On her computer. 

On her Merry Christmas holiday. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

We watched the messy detective last night. Until past my bedtime. Oh dear. 

Then we went right to bed. I got up on the big comfy bed.

So I could keep Craig and Zita’s feet as warm as can be. That is an easy job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment