Wednesday 16 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixty Seven 

We had a very nice quiet day today.

Because it is our do not go to work Wednesday. 

And we did not go for our good morning walk either.

Because it was too cold for even a very little walk. 

So the go fast car car took Niamh right downtown. 

So she would not be a Niamhsicle. Ha.

And when the car came home with Zita, Craig made everybody some coffees.

And then we had Merry Christmas cookies for our breakfast. Ha.

Merry Christmas time is my favourite time.

The present man brought another secret present for someone today. Ha.

At lunchtime the black go fast car took Zita to find more secret presents for our own friends.

And then Zita and the car got Niamh from the beautiful clothes store and brought her home. As warm as could be.

When they were gone I had a nice long nap. 

On my comfy rug in the warm kitchen. Ha. That is a good rug.

We could not go outside to play catch the ball today.

Because it was way too cold for the go fast chair. 

Go fast chairs like to be in the toasty warm inside. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Then I had another nice nap. But this time I had my nap just outside the den. 

So I could mind Craig at the same time. Ha. 

That is an easy job. He was just writing my very interesting story. 

For everybody all over everywhere to read. All about me. Miss Poppy Taylor. Ha. 

When Niamh came home she had to go right downstairs. 

Because she is still writing her do it at home remember everything exam. Oh dear me. 

So I went into the living room to watch everything from my watching window. 

But there was not so many things to watch. 

Because of the way too cold outside. Everybody stayed in their own house today. 

Zita and I did not even go for a before dinner walk. That was a good idea.

So I helped Zita make our own made lasagna for our dinner tonight instead.

I am always a big help making dinner. It is an easy job. 

Maybe I will have a nice nap tonight when we watch the detective program. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment