Friday 11 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixty Two

We got up very early this morning.

Because my friend Niamh had to open up the beautiful clothes store today.

When Zita came home we went on a nice good morning walk. 

It was not cold this morning. But I was not so messy today. Ha.

Then I went to mind Craig on the comfy bed. And I went to fast asleep too. Right beside him. 

So we had a big sleep in. Ha. 

After Craig was all just awake he made the too many coffees.

Then we had the very delicious oatmeal cookies for our breakfast. Ha.

Then I went to help Zita but nice Mister Mohammad came with two packages. 

So I had to go see him. To make sure it was the real Mister Mohammad. Ha. 

One of the packages had secret presents. 

The other one just had more too much coffees. That was not so very interesting. Oh well. 

Then Craig an I had the very long made of delicious cheese bread for our lunch.

And he made them all toasty in the quick cooking machine.

Zita said that I should get more food in my bowl. 

Because I have a rumbling tummy at nighttime. 

So Craig is going to give me even more tasty food. 

But he said I was going to be a Rolly Poley Poppy. That was not so nice. Ha.

I bet Mister Saint Santa heard that. Too bad for Craig. Ha. 

Then another present man brought a basket of tasty treats from Craig’s sister in Toronto.

But we cannot eat anything just yet. Oh well. 

Then Craig got a big bag so he could make the house all neat and tidy. 

And I did not get in the way even one time. 

Because I am a very helpful dog. Zita told me that. So it is true. Ha.

So I had another nice nap right on my comfy kitchen rug

We had own made pizzas tonight. With chicken on top. 

Then Zita and I played our rope game. That is a very good game. 

And when we were all finished it was time for our detective program. So we all went into the den.

Then I could guard everybody. Ha. That is my very best job.

No comments:

Post a Comment