Monday 21 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Seventy Two

Zita and I did not have a sleep in today.

Because it is go to work Monday. 

And today is the very shortest day for the whole year. I do not know why.

So there was not enough time for a nice sleep in. 

Except Craig had a sleep in so he could listen to a book all about the Romans. 

Maybe my friends the Punics and the very fierce elephants will be in his book. Maybe.

Emmet used to know all about them. 

Now he only knows all about way way old Irish stories. Oh well. 

We had a very nice good morning walk today. 

It was not cold outside so all the snow is melting again. That is very silly weather.

This afternoon Niamh has her very important very long remember everything exam. 

For her favourite university class. 

So I have to be a no barking at all dog. All afternoon. Oh dear me. 

That is not so easy for me. Oh dear.

Craig said he would help me. That was nice.

So I had a long nap on the comfy living room rug. 

I was right beside him when he was reading his book.



Then I went back to my very comfy rug and my favourite towel in the kitchen. And then I a long nice nap. 

You cannot be a too much barking dog when you are having a nice nap. Ha good for me.

Until it was time for me to take Zita on our before dinnertime walk. I did not even have to wear my coat.

Because it was not even a bit too cold. Ha.

When we got home Niamh was all finished her remember everything exam. Ha. That was good.

So we had a delicious together dinnertime. 

Maybe we will watch some detectives tonight. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment