Wednesday 30 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Eighty Two

Zita and I have lovely little sleep in this morning.

Then we got up.

But Craig and Niamh had big sleep ins. Ha. 

Craig is listening to a book all about a long long time ago when everybody had lots and lots of gods. Oh dear.

They were not even Emmet’s friends the very Old Gods. Just other ones. 

But they are not gods anymore because nobody can remember them. Oh well. 

You cannot be a god it nobody knows you are a god. It is the rule. 

When Craig was fast awake we all looked out my watching window.

And then it just started to snow all over. Oh dear me.



























And then Niamh was all awake too. 

So Zita drove Niamh downtown. And it was very very slippery all over everywhere. Or dear. 

But the black go fast car had its do not get stuck in the snow tires on. Ha. That is good.

When Zita got home Craig made toasts. 

With the brand new from way far away Scotland jam and the delicious very fat bread. 

Then Zita and I went for our lunchtime walk. 

But I had to get all dressed up with my coat and all my boots too. 

Because of the windy snow. Oh dear me. 

The present man brought Niamh a secret present. And it was from her own brother Emmet. 

And in the box was a beautiful plant. It was her Merry Christmas present. Ha. 



That was a good present. Because Niamh loves plants. Her bedroom is just plants everywhere. Ha. 

Then Mister Tom brought us a brand new program to watch before our bedtime. 

It was not even a detective program.

It is a program all about two just for animals doctors. Like my nice doctor Weller. 

But it is in way far away England. 



Where they have lots and lots of farms. And not so many people. Ha.

And they have a nice dog too in that program. That is a good program.

And Zita fixed the very noisy paper gobbler machine. It was broken for a very long time. 

And Craig could not fix it. That was good.

But Zita fixed it right in the dining room. Oh well. 

I do not like that very noisy machine. Ha.

Then she had to have an important talk on the telephone.

But I was a too much barking dog and I had to go and mind Craig in the den. 
























That is not a very hard job. But it is not even a bit very interesting. 

Craig was just reading his new book. Too bad for me.

When I was in the den Tara came to bring us all our Merry Christmas presents. Ha.

But we could not open them until Niamh came home. 

Then Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. With Professor Jill too. 

But when I got home I was a bit soggy. Even though I was all dressed up. Too bad for me.

So I had my own dinner. 

But Zita did not stay. She went to the beautiful clothes store so she could bring Niamh home. All safe. 

It is very slippy outside tonight. 

Craig and I saw cars slip all the way down our street. Too bad for them. 

We are going to have pizza tonight for our together dinner. 

That is a good idea. Pizza is my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment