Saturday 5 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Fifty Six

We did not have a very nice sleep in this morning. Even Craig got up nearly early.

Zita was busy reading Niamh brand new story. So it will be as beautiful as can be.

I was her best minding dog when she was very busy reading 

So Craig made them their good morning too much coffees. 

Niamh was fast awake too and she made Scotsman’s porridge for her breakfast.

And she made some for Craig’s breakfast too. 

Because it was too cold for Craig to go to his old friends breakfast picnic. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

But we did not our together toasts this morning.

Because he had the porridge. And dogs do not like porridge very much. 

So I got a little cookie instead. Ha. 

Then Zita and I went for a before lunchtime walk. 

I was a very soggy dog when we got back home. But my towels were toasty warm.

So I was all dry nearly right away. Ha. 

Today my friend Niamh is very busy writing her next new story. 

But she was very happy because she found the very best book to help her write her story.

And she can read it right on her computer. Or even her own telephone. Ha. 

At lunchtime Zita took Professor Jill to do some important far away errands. 

But Zita had to drive Professor’s Jill’s nearly a truck.

Because Professor Jill does not like driving on big roads very much. 

Craig and I had very nice peanut butter and brand new honey sandwich for a nice lunchtime. 

Then I had a very nice nap in the kitchen.

Today is my very far away friend Miss Gracie’s Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. 

She will get tasty treats. Nice dogs always get treats for their happy birthday day. It is a rule.

We had a cooked outside hamburgers for our together dinner. 

We are not going to watch detectives tonight.

Because we are going to have a together movie night. Ha. 

So I can mind everybody right in the den. On the comfy rug. 






No comments:

Post a Comment