Monday 7 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Fify Eight

We did not have a sleep in today.

Craig and I had a very very little one. 

But then he was wide awake and made Zita’s fluffy coffee. 

So then we had early toasts. 

Niamh was all awake before me. Oh dear.

Because she was writing another big story for her nice university. 

When I finished helping Craig with our breakfast I went into our rascal ladies office to be a big help.

And Craig read Niamh yesterday’s big story to make sure it was beautiful.

We were very very busy last night. 

Because we had our very own cheese party.  

So we could put all our beautiful decorations on Emmet The Tree. Ha.

We had to use a chair to put our very very old Scotsman’s Angel right on top. 



I was very busy minding the all full up with cheese table. 

That is a hard job when cheese is your very favourite treat.



And not so very much cheese fell on to our floor. 

Because all the Mahoneys were not here. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Then I had a very nice nap. 

And then everybody was a bit too tired so we went to our fast asleep beds. Me too. 



At lunchtime Zita and I went for our walk. It was a cold day today.

So Zita put on her brand new beautiful down to her feet warm as can be coat. 


And I had my not so very warm coat on. Oh well. 

All the outside water for our friends the little birds was frozen into just ice. 

And they cannot drink ice. Oh dear.

This afternoon Zita had to go to the downtown. For a long time. To the other rascal ladies office. 

So she could find some important papers. 

I stayed here to guard Mister Emmet The Tree. 



And Craig and Niamh too.

A man brought Niamh some Mister MacDonalds food. 

Because she was too very busy writing her next story so she could not make her own lunch. 

There were chips in the bag and some of them fell right on the living room rug. Right where I was. Ha.

And Craig had some too. But he does not share all the chips. Just some of them. That is not so nice. 

Then because I was all full up I went to our big comfy bed and had a lovely nap. Ha. Good for me.

When Zita came home I helped her make our very delicious dinner.

We had green beans. Ha. 

And pieces delicious meat with lots and lots of cheese inside. Cheese is my favourite. Ha. 

We did not have time to put the decorations on our outside tree today. Maybe tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment