Saturday 12 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixty Three 

We did not have time for sleep ins today.

Because we were way too busy.

After Zita and I went for a little before breakfast walk, she talked to her parents. On the telephone. 

It is not so nice outside today. 

Because it is a freezie rain day. That is not very good weather. 

Because everything gets too slippy all over. And then you just fall right down on your bottom. 

You should not go for long walks in that kind of weather.

Or maybe you will not come home. 

You will still be slipping all over and not be able to stand up. Oh dear me.

Niamh did not get up so early today.

Because she did not get home so early last night. Ha. Too bad for her.

When Zita was talking to everybody in Dublin Craig and I had our toasts. Ha.

And Craig had two coffees. 

Then Zita found the noisy clean the floors machine. So I went outside for a nice little nap. 

I do not like that noisy machine.

Today is Craig’s old friends breakfast day. But it too cold for their outside picnics. 

So they had their together breakfast right on the big computer. 



And I could see everybody. All at the same time. Right on the big computer. Ha.

And everybody could see me too. I was right at their breakfast too. Good for me.

When their breakfast was all over it was lunchtime for me. 

And I got some chicken on top of my lunch so I will not be a grumbly tummy dog.

Then the go fast car car and Zita took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. 

 So I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. 

Craig was just in the den. Watching someone play football. 



Oh well. I did not want to watch a football game. That is why I had a nice nap. 

When Zita came home we went for a very little walk. Just down our other street.

We went to get some very warm boots. 

For some children who do not have any warm boots at all. That was a good idea.

My nice Doctor Waller told me a had to be careful when it is all slippy slidy outside.

Because I do not have so many do not slide all around toes anymore. Oh dear. 

I forgot about that. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I was very soggy when we got home. Oh well. 

But we did not fall down at all. Not even one time. Good for us.

My friend Emmet found some special things to stick in his computer to fix it. 

When he comes back home Mister Nabil’s fix your computer store will make it just like new. That is good.

We had the very tasty turkey pies for our dinner tonight. 

Niamh was still right downtown at her beautiful clothes store. 

It is not so very hard to just mind Craig and Zita. 

Then we will watch the messy detective again. 

That is a not scary at all program. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment