Friday 25 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Seventy Seven

I had a very very busy day today.

Because it was Merry Christmas Day. Ha.

Zita and I only had a little sleep in.

Because we were very busy. 

When she was all awake Zita put not even cooked croissants in our oven. 

And then we went for a good morning walk. It was raining again. So all the snow is gone.

When we got home Craig and Niamh were all dressed too. Ha. 

And the croissants were all cooked. Ha. 

And Niamh made bubbly wine and orange juice for breakfast. 

But Craig had only his too much coffees. And croissants. 

Then it was time to look at all our Merry Christmas presents. Ha.



And my friend Emmet was here too. 



Right on the computer in his own chair. 

And he could see us. So Niamh opened his secret presents for him. 

And he could see them right away. Ha. That was good. And he could see me too.ha.

We got all the presents in the world. 

I got Zita brand new toasty warm gloves. For our nice walks. Ha. Good for us.

And I got Niamh a book about a dog’s story and it had lots and lots of pictures. That was a good book.

And everybody got presents from Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. Me too.

I got a little beautiful bag. To hold tasty treats for our nice walks. 

So if I get too hungry I will not starve before we get home. That was a good present.

And I got a brand new keep me toasty warm coat. 



And it will even keep my tummy warm too. Ha.

And everybody got very beautiful clothes and Zita and Niamh got lots of things to bake tasty treats.

And Zita got brand new make everything as smooth as can be machine. 

Everything has to be smooth or you will have lumpy cookies or pancakes. 

Our old one did not work even a little bit well. Oh dear. So now Zita has a brand new one. 

And Zita got Craig a new flat computer. But this one is bigger. Ha.

Craig was very surprised. 

Because it was a very secret present. Ha. I did not even know. 

And Emmet got Craig a soldier with his friend a very fierce wolf. Oh dear. 

Wolves are very dangerous. 



But this one is not so real or so big. That is good.

Emmet always gets Craig a little soldier for Christmas time. That is a good present.

And Zita and Niamh and Emmet got beautiful as can be clothes from Niamh’s store. 

And Craig got lots of toasty warm shirts.

Because his favourite comfy warm shirt has a big as can be hole. And his elbow sticks right out. Oh dear.

Our cheese party friends got Emmet and Niamh very special beautiful jackets. 



With a picture painted right on the back. Ha. 

And Niamh’s friend painted a picture of our own house. Before the beautiful trees were all gone away.

So we could remember those trees forever. That was a very good present.

After our lunchtime we saw Zita’s mother and father and all the cousins too. 

They were on our computer too. 



And Emmet too. Ha.

We are going to have Zita’s very delicious famous ham for our Merry Christmas time dinner.

But it takes a very long time to make delicious ham.

So Craig and Zita and I went for a before dinner adventure walk. Ha. 

Because it is not so cold outside.

But Craig wore his brand new from Niamh’s store keep your head warm hat anyway. 

And it keeps you ears toasty warm too. Ha. That is a good hat. 

And Craig got even more books. 

And one was all about when it was very dangerous in long time ago Dublin.



And Zita’s relatives were in it. Even lots about her uncle Joe. 

He used to shoot people for his friend Michael. Oh dear me.

We even had our own cheese party. 


Just when we got back from our adventure walk.

I was very busy last night too. 

I looked out my watching window so I could guard everything.



When Craig and Zita were busy putting all the secret presents under our beautiful tree. 

That is an important job. 

After our little cheese party I had a very nice nap on the living room rug right beside my friend Niamh.

But they will wake me up when it is time for our very delicious Merry Christmas dinner. Ha.

Because we are all best friends. It is known.












No comments:

Post a Comment